Tired of annoying cyber bullies?
Canadian Moms Community
Sick of spam showing up in posts?
Want a fun & friendly community to chat with other moms?
Good NEWS!! You found the right place!
Join our highly monitored community!
We keep the bullies & the spam out!
And keep the friendly fun in!!
provides a supportive environment for moms to connect with other moms and develop lasting friendships. Our online forums
offer a ‘home on the web’ for moms across Canada. Here you will find support & advice about trying to conceive
, newborns & infants
Stop in and chat about parenting and children
, marriage and relationships
, homemaking and hobbies
, health and activities
, quiet time and soul searching
, entertainment and fun stuff
… and just about anything that may be on your mind.
Share the highs and lows of being a mom. Start your own online journal
. Join our Provincial Playgroups
to find other moms in your city and plan playgroups, moms night out, playdates, coffee dates, zoo trips and other fun gatherings. Don't see your city listed? No problem! Please feel free to make a request to have the city that you live in added!!
Join Canadian Moms Community for FREE!!! (YES! Really! It's FREE!)
How do you get a FREE membership?
It may seem like an annoying process.. but for the security of our moms it is worth it!
(1) Register your unique username (click here)
(2) Check your email inbox to confirm your registration with us - click on the link in your email,
(3) Wait for your registration to be manually confirmed on our end. (please allow 24 hours)
(4) You will receive another email when you have been accepted.
Once that is done...
(5) Log in & post an introduction (click here)
*remember no self promotion or advertising*
(6) Complete your required 10 posts (click here)
(7) Request the activation of your FREE premier membership (click here)
(8) Read and follow our community rules and regulations (click here)
(9) Read our community disclaimer (click here)
(10) Jump on in and enjoy!
If you did not receive a confirmation in your email inbox please contact us
to get it re-sent to you.
If you cannot post in the forums this means your registration has not been confirmed on our end - please be patient.
Owner / Founder and fellow Canadian Mom!