Canadian Moms Community -  A free mommy support group forum for moms all across Canada  

Go Back   Canadian Moms Community - A free mommy support group forum for moms all across Canada > Welcome to Canadian Moms Community! > Board Help & Feedback > New Member Info
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

» Canadian Moms Main Menu
» Home
» Online Users: 40
0 members and 40 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 427, 07-07-2011 at 03:48 AM.
User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?
Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Stats
Members: 5,038
Threads: 15,237
Top Poster: Jenn (23,314)
Welcome to our newest member, Optioj67
» Sponsor #1

» Canadian Moms Business Listings
Adventure & Travel
Babies & Children
Bath & Body
Beauty & Fashion
Breastfeeding
Business Opportunities
Business Services
Cleaners & Maids
Clothing & Shoes
Cooking & Spirits
Crafts & Scrapbooking
Daycares
Dayhomes
Doulas & Midwives
Eco Friendly
Finances & Insurance
Fitness & Weightloss
Free Listing
Hair & Makeup
Health & Happiness
Home & Garden
Jewelry & Gifts
New Age & Spiritual
Parenting
Photography
Pregnancy & Birth
Resources
Services
Shopping & Stores
Support & Safety
Teens & Tweens
Web Design & Graphics
Weddings
Work At Home

Add Your Link
» Announcements! Click the links below for more information
Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 10:20 PM
workin' hard or hardly workin'?

Canadian Moms Community Rules & Regulations **Please Read**

Hi everyone, Welcome to Canadia Moms Community!

In order for CanadiaMomsCommunity.com to work we do need some rules and regulations for all members to follow. Yeah, Yeah, Rules suck.. but we want CanadiaMomsCommunity.com to be a friendly fun place where Canadian moms can come and not be bombarded with spam, bullies or have lookie loos that don't "really" want to be a member here they just have something to sell.

Canadian Moms Community is a private site. You MUST register to have access to the many areas of our community.

How do you get a FREE premier membership? Follow the steps below:

(1) Register your unique username (click here), (please use a correct email address) see #2
(2) Check your email inbox to activate your member account, This MUST be done to be able to post.
(3) Wait for your registration to be confirmed on our end. (please allow 5-10 minutes)
(4) You will receive another email when you have been accepted.
(5) Read and follow our community rules and regulations (click here).
(6) Read our community disclaimer (click here)
(7) Log in & post an introduction (click here) *remember no self promotion or advertising*
(8) Complete your required 10 posts (click here)
(9) Once the 10 posts are complete you will become a premier member (please allow 10 minutes before change over).
(10) Jump on in and enjoy!

**Please note: Because this site is FREE we have the right to terminate a membership at anytime.**

All new registered members must post an introduction in the Introduce Yourself forum and have more that 10 posts to be considered active! After you have added 10 posts you will automatically be moved to a premier member. Please note: after your 10 posts it takes aprox 10 minutes for the program to read that you've moved up. Please be patient.

Signature Rules: Maximum siggy image size 300x125 pixels. Only 4 lines maximum with NO spaces. Only 3 blinkies per siggy maximum on ONE line or you may add two tickers (maximum) to your siggy space & only 1 line of text. Unauthorized business links or self promotion is NOT permitted in signatures.

Outside Links Posting links to outside web pages is not permitted on Canadian Moms. Due to the way that certain search engines and site advisors work if Canadian Moms is linked to a red flagged website we will be red flagged as well. I do NOT want that to happen! post url's as canadianmomscommunity.com not http://www.canadianmomscommunity.com <-- that is a direct link.

Promoting Businesses Canadian Moms Community is a SPAM free community! We don't allow any self promotion or advertising on the boards. No BUSINESS links/text and No links to other boards, forums or groups. Purchase a vendor store to promote your business.. contact us for more information.

SPAM! This is NOT tolerated on CanadianMoms Community.com. Any and all spam/solicitation that has not been approved by admin, will be removed asap. This will not be tolerated! If you are caught sending unsolicited pm's or emails to our members advertising your business your membership will be DELETED and your IP address will be banned (or email address will be banned) without notice.

Foul Language and Bashing We are all entitled to our different opinions but remember to keep your language clean. We will not tolerate bad language or derogatory comments toward anyone. Fail to follow these rules will result in strict monitoring of your posts or total banishment depending on your actions. Remember to respect the boards and they will respect you.

Attention: BULLIES - You are not welcome here! You will get one warning. If after that warning you continue to cause an uproar by bashing, bullying or personal attacking ANY mom on the boards you WILL be BANNED for LIFE! This type of behavior is NOT accepted on Canadian Moms Community!

Member Names When registering ONLY use one member name. Do not use more than one member name in this community. If you are new to forums it is against policies to have more than one username. It's actually considered being dishonest and could get you into big trouble.

If you have a problem with logging on please DO NOT sign up for another username - send me an email (click contact us in the main menu) and I can help!

Please Note: We do still encourage to you please protect yourself online. These are public forums so use caution when posting personal information such as your email, phone number etc..

**Please note because this site is FREE: We have the right to terminate a membership at anytime. **

A few typical questions I get...

Why can I not see any posts after I have registered and confirmed my membership?

For security purposes, you must confirm your registration. Please check your email inbox for the email confirmation.

How do I get 10 posts if there are no posts to reply to in the free areas?

I'll give you a little hint.. there are more than 10 moms that have posted an introduction in the Introduce Yourself forum... just say hi! OR... there are many conversations going on in the Registered Members Chat forum.

I am just wondering how do you see where local mom's groups are and stuff like that? I can't see anything on this site?

The local moms groups are available to premier members only. Complete the required 10 posts and you will gain access to these areas.

I am a work at home mom. I own a business that I would like to promote. Can I do that on the boards? If not where can I advertise my business?

Unfortunately we don't allow the promotion or selling of any business or group on the boards. Our community boards are spam & advertisement free!

However, you are more than welcome to pay for advertising. There are a couple of advertising spots open on the top right side, the side bars and the bottom for button and banner advertising. Each spot is marked with a Sponsor #. Click Contact Us in the main menu and let me know which spot you are interested in.

If you are a premier member you have the option of purchasing a Canadian Moms Community Vendor store at only $50 per year that's a pretty good deal!! Click here to read the vendor store rules

Last edited by britt : 04-15-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Closed Thread